DP-003 HVLP Electric Spray Gun 650W
Dino-Power 003 HVLP Electric Sprayer
HVLP systems work according to low-pressure spraying. HVLP = High Volume, Low Pressure. A high volume of air surround the spray jet being ejected under low pressure. The air cap provides a very fine atomization with the lowest of spray mist. The coating material is applied to the object quickly and exactly. Moreover, the air flow shortens the drying time for the coating material. This gives perfect spraying result with a respective saving of coating material and is therefore better for the environment. More consistent spraying with minimal messy overspray.
- Spray Gun
- 1.5m long air hose
- 800ml container
- DP-003 HVLP Spray motor with ergonomic handle
- Operation manual online
- Compressor motor power 650W
- Motor free round speed 30000rpm
- Max flow rate is 280ml/min
- Max. Viscosity: 100din/second
- Working pressure: 3-4 psi
- Electric Spray gun tank capacity: 800ml
- Nozzle diameter: 2mm, or 2.5mm
- Hose length: 1.5m
- Net Weight: 2kg
- CE / GS / RoHS approved.
- Durable Frame
- Compact, lightweight and easy to carry (Gross Weight 2kgs)
- More precise application with less drying time and less material wasted
- Easy to use
DP-003 Electric paint sprayer gun could be used for all kinds of paint, lacquer, varnish, latex etc. on all kinds of material, ideal for woodworking application, fence, home user etc. HVLP technology is ideal for precision painting on shutters, doors, trim work and arts and crafts projects.
Coating Types: Solvent containing and water-dilutable enamel paints, varnishes, primers, two-component paints, clear enamels, motor-vehicle enamels, mordants and wood protectives.
Material which cannot be used: Wall paints (emulsions) etc., lyes and acid containing coating materials.