Express Rollers Green Stripe Versatile Roller 270mm 21mm nap
Express Rollers Hi-Tech Green Stripe Versatile Roller 270mm 21mm nap The Most Versatile Roller Cover! Perfect alternative to the Euro Roller type rollers. Features: Thermo Bonded core to Fibres High...
Express Rollers Hi-Tech Green Stripe Versatile Roller 270mm 21mm nap
The Most Versatile Roller Cover! Perfect alternative to the Euro Roller type rollers.
- Thermo Bonded core to Fibres
- High Density ensures high paint capacity and release
- Durable Fabric 21mm nap length
- Can be used with ALL paints and on ALL surfaces
Available in: 270mm (230mm available upon request)
How to Use:
- Fill paint tray until it reaches only half way. Do not overfill.
- Roll versatile paint roller slowly into paint until uniformly saturated. Remove excess paint.
- Roll slowly and evenly. Finish one section at a time. For best results start roller in new area and paint back into previously painted section.
- Water Based (Latex) Paints - wash in warm, soapy water, then rinse in clear water.
- Oil Based Paints - use mineral spirits, paint thinner or turpentine.
- Store in this container for next use.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.