Flood Dekswood Timber Cleaner 1 Litre - 50% OFF - [Special]
or 4 payments of $2.74 AUD with Info
Flood Dekswood Timber Cleaner 1Litre A HEAPING 50% OFF Dekswood is a powerful cleaner and brightener which restores grey, weather-beaten exterior wood to its natural colour. A strong, affordable cleaner,...
Flood Dekswood Timber Cleaner 1Litre
A HEAPING 50% OFF
Dekswood is a powerful cleaner and brightener which restores grey, weather-beaten exterior wood to its natural colour.
A strong, affordable cleaner, Dekswood gets under and removes surface and ground-in dirt while restoring a bright, vibrant look to your exterior wood.
- Cleans dirty, discoloured wood.
- Removes ground-in dirt, even nail stains, restoring a fresh, new look to your wood.
- Concentrated for better value.
- Will not harm surrounding plants or shrubs.
- Contains no bleach.
- Container is completely recyclable for easy disposal.
Why use Dekswood
Dekswood contains no bleach so it won't harm wood, or damage surrounding shrubbery or grass. Dekswood is versatile enough to clean pressure-treated wood, cedar, redwood, log homes, wood fences, exterior furniture, aluminium and vinyl siding, fibreglass, motor homes and more.
Best of all, Dekswood is concentrated. 4 litres of Dekswood mixed with water makes 20 litres or economical, highly-effective cleaner. Which gives you a value that's hard to beat.
How to apply Dekswood
- Mix concentrated Dekswood with water.
- Allow solution to stand for at least 30 minutes.
- Sweep the surface clean; wet the surface with fresh water.
- Work Dekswood into the wood with a stiff nylon or natural bristle brush (do not use a wire brush).
- Rinse off with a garden hose or power washer.
- Allow the wood to dry 2 to 3 days before finishing.
Coverage, clean up and storage
- 4 litres of Dekswood will clean up to 100 square metres.
- The Dekswood container is completely recyclable for safe, environmentally- friendly disposal.
- Clean up tools with soap and water.
- Keep from freezing.