Flood PowerLift Deck Stain Remover.
Coverage for cleaning with Flood Power Lift 7-12 Square meters per 1 litre depends on the surface and texture of the timber.
- Removes previous finishes and build-up from decks.
- Removes dirt and grey from weathered exterior woods.
- Removes weathered water sealers.
- Does not contain bleach.
- Take normal precautions such as covering areas you don't want to clean. Wet plants and shrubs.
- Wear eye and skin protection. Use PowerLift as is; do not thin.
- Apply a uniform coat of PowerLift to the surface to be cleaned, and be sure to keep the area wet with PoweLift for 10 to 15 minutes. (Some films may require a longer dwell time).
- When the finish beings to lift from the wood, scrub as needed with a stiff bristle brush ( do not use a wire brush).
- If stubborn areas remain, repeat the application in those areas.
- Once the old finish is removed, rinse with large amounts of freshwater.
- PowerLift may darken cedar and redwood. To brighten wood after using PowerLift, dilute Dekswood 1:4 with water and spray or roll on to surface; wait 10 minutes, then rinse off.
- Allow the wood to dry thoroughly (2-3 warm, dry days minimum) before refinishing. Enhance the beauty of your freshly cleaned deck with CWF or CWF-UV Clear Wood Finishes from Flood.
- Perfect for before applying Flood WoodPrep and subsequently Flood Spa-N-Deck
- Four litres of PowerLift will clean from 15 to 25 square metres. Clean up tools with soap and water.
- Keep container closed tightly when not in use. Keep from freezing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.