Flood PowerLift Deck Stain Remover - 4 Litre - 10% off - [special offer]
Flood PowerLift Deck Stain Remover. Coverage for cleaning with Flood Power Lift 7-12 Square meters per 1 litre depends on the surface and texture of the timber. Removes previous finishes...
Flood PowerLift Deck Stain Remover.
Coverage for cleaning with Flood Power Lift 7-12 Square meters per 1 litre depends on the surface and texture of the timber.
- Removes previous finishes and build-up from decks.
- Removes dirt and grey from weathered exterior woods.
- Removes weathered water sealers.
- Does not contain bleach.
Why use PowerLift
Some strippers are too strong or too expensive for the job at hand. Many deck cleaners are only designed to remove dirt or brighten a lightly weathered deck. PowerLift is a strong, affordable remover that handles the toughest of jobs with ease.
How to apply PowerLift
- Take normal precautions such as covering areas you don't want to clean. Wet plants and shrubs.
- Wear eye and skin protection. Use PowerLift as is; do not thin.
- Apply a uniform coat of PowerLift to the surface to be cleaned, and be sure to keep the area wet with PoweLift for 10 to 15 minutes. (Some films may require a longer dwell time).
- When the finish beings to lift from the wood, scrub as needed with a stiff bristle brush ( do not use a wire brush).
- If stubborn areas remain, repeat the application in those areas.
- Once the old finish is removed, rinse with large amounts of freshwater.
- PowerLift may darken cedar and redwood. To brighten wood after using PowerLift, dilute Dekswood 1:4 with water and spray or roll on to surface; wait 10 minutes, then rinse off.
- Allow the wood to dry thoroughly (2-3 warm, dry days minimum) before refinishing. Enhance the beauty of your freshly cleaned deck with CWF or CWF-UV Clear Wood Finishes from Flood.
- Perfect for before applying Flood WoodPrep and subsequently Flood Spa-N-Deck
Coverage, clean up and storage
- Four litres of PowerLift will clean from 15 to 25 square metres. Clean up tools with soap and water.
- Keep container closed tightly when not in use. Keep from freezing.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.