Graco TrueCoat Pro-X Fine Finish Cordless Airless Sprayer
Not designed for commercial use. No covered by commercial warranty.
Oil based materials only !!
The TrueCoat Pro Fine Finish cordless sprayer is designed specifically for small fine finish projects. This sprayer features a ProControl Pressure Control System that allows you to optimize the pressure setting for spraying a full range of fine finish materials from stains to lacquers to enamels. Innovative design features make this a unique sprayer that is fully compatible with solvent-based materials including hot solvents.
- New ProControl System allows you to optimize your material output for each tip, material and application. Resulting in a superior finish!
- New Hi/Lo Switch allows you to reduce the motor speed for lower flow with lighter weight materials and detail work.
- New Pressure Control Knob allows you to lower your output pressure - giving you additional control with smaller tips and light-weight fine finish materials
- New Turpentine resistant 24 oz cup
- New Flexible suction tube for multi-directional spraying
- New SlimLine battery is 50% lighter and more compact than current battery making the TrueCoat Pro-X Fine Finish more maneuverable
- New ProSpray technology taken to next level, now optimized for fine finish spraying with solvent based materials!
- New Brushless DC Motor
- New Turpentine resistant design - packings and seals
- New Breakthrough piston-pump design optimized for lower fine finish flow rates
- 0.012ƒ?? Max Tip size
- Brushless DC Motor
- Adjustable 500 ƒ?? 1500 psi
- Solvent Resistant design
- 0.70 litre Solvent Resistant Multi-Spray Cup
- 18V Lithium Ion Slim
- Hi-Lo motor speed switch
- Small, compact design is ideal for fine finish applications
- ProControl System - Allows for independent adjustment of pressure and flow rate
- Patented ProSpray Technology. Comparable performance to Graco's professional airless sprayers
- Sprays material as designed by the paint manufacturer - no thinning required
- Consistent, even spray pattern for one-pass coverage
Patented ProSpray Piston Pump Technology
Ready to spray in seconds!
Ultimate portability to move around on the job.
Professional quality finish.
ProSpray Reversible Tips
RAC© (Reverse-A-Clean); when experiencing a tip plug, simply turn the tip, spray out the plug and continue spraying normally. Integrated ProSpray tip and guard avoid spitting and provide a perfect finish. Green Fine Finish tips provide finer atomization.
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger + 2 Batteries
Charge time for 80% performance is 25 min.
Pressure Control Knob
Allows to optimize pressure resulting in very fine regulation of material flow adjusted to application.
Change motor and pump speed: I = for lower flow, ideal for detailed work, II = for higher flow, ideal for high production spraying
Threads directly into guard and filters paint for less tip plugs.
Transparent 0.75 L Paint Cup
With adjustable suction tube, enables spraying in any direction. Floors, ceiling and walls. Disposable cup liners for fast and easy clean-up. Includes a cover for paint storage or quick-shake cleaning.
Simple repair doubles the sprayer life from 200 l to 400 l
Sprayer storage case
Extra room for tips, filters and paint supplies
Convenient carrying from job-to-job
Protects all components inside
Stand Alone Design
Balanced design, easy for storage and to put aside on the job site.
|Fluid Working Pressure, Max.||117||bar|
|Tip Size, Max., One Gun||0.012||inch|
|Sound Pressure Level||80||dB(A)|
|Sound Power Level||91||dB(A)|
What's in the box:
210 and 312 Fine Finish Reversible Tips
Two 18V Lithium-Ion SlimLine Power Pack Batteries
Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
0.70 L Multi-Spray Cup with Cover and 5 Disposable Cup Liners
0.12 L bottle Pump Armor
Cordless Sprayer Storage Case