ProConnect Pump Removal and Installation Stystem
- Allows you to remove and replace the pump in seconds!
- A must have when dealing with high performance coatings
FullFlo Pressure Control
- Fully adjustable to achieve the finish you need
- Optimized for both heavy and thin coatings
- Easy to read dial
Patented ProSpray Technology
- Consistent, even spray pattern for one-coat coverage
- Comparable performance to Graco's large airless sprayers
- Accepts standard professional Graco RAC tips
- Pro Quality Finish - Expert Results
28V High Power Lithium-Ion Power Pack Battery
- Designed for maximum power to spray the most demanding materials
- Able to spray up to 1 gallon per battery charge
- Built-in protection system continually monitors sprayer operation
- Dual LED indicators provide instant feedback while spraying
- Automatically shuts sprayer off to protect from thermal overload or excessive pressure
Spray-N-Throw Cup System
- Disposable 48 oz lid and liner system offers unmatched convenience
- Simply use and dispose no cleanup!
- Sealed cup sprays at any angle even sprays upside down!
HD Storage Case
- Tough, high-impact case is durable to handle the toughest jobsite abuse
- Convenient carrying from job-to-job
- All-in-one storage case protects all components inside
Graco XForce HD Heavy-Duty Cordless Airless Sprayer
Designed for commercial use. Covered by commercial warranty.
Heavy-Duty Cordless Airless Sprayer
Optimized for Protective and Marine Coatings, this heavy-duty cordless airless sprayer is ideal for spot repair, touch-up and small jobs spraying protective coatings and corrosion control materials.
Introducing the new XForce HD, the industry's first cordless airless sprayer designed to spray the toughest protective coatings and corrosion control materials. Utilizing proven ProSpray Technology, it delivers Graco's professional piston-pump design in the palm of your hand giving you the power and freedom to spray a high quality, airless finish wherever you need it!
Designed to endure the most punishing jobsite conditions, the XForce HD offers the perfect blend of performance, portability and ruggedness to get the job done FAST!
Ideal for spot repair, touchup and small jobs.
Ideal for applications up to 2 gallons (7.5 liters) on:
- Nuts & Bolts
- Pipes & Valves
- Electrical Boxes & Conduit
- Structural Steel Components
- Small Parts
- Punch List Items
XForce HD (Part #16N654) comes complete with:
- XForce HD Cordless Airless Sprayer
- RAC X 517 Tip and Guard
- (2) 28V High Power Lithium-Ion Power Pack Batteries
- 28V Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- (6) Spray-N-Throw Lids
- (6) Spray-N-Throw Liners
- HD Storage Case
- Ground Strap
|XForce HD Specifications|
|Maximum Working Pressure||4000 psi|
|Max Tip Size||.025|
|Charging Time||45-75 min|
|Power Source||120 VAC|
|Voltage||28 VDC, Lithium Ion|
|Capacity||2.4 Ah, 67 Wh|