GSA Super Filler
GSA SuperFiller is ready to use filler suitable for all large patching jobs ether indoors or outdoors. It adheres well to mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
- Use on mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
- Ideal for patching large cracks and holes.
- can be sanded, if a smooth finish is required
Surfaces should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material, paint or wood. It is recommended to prime exterior timber surfaces appropriately before application.
- Apply a small amount of filler onto a flexible filling blade.
- Apply in thin layers pressing firmly into the area being filled, and remove any excess filler.
- Dries in 2-3 hours in thin applications, or 5-6 hours in deep cracks depending on atmospheric conditions.
- Sand with 120-180 grit sandpaper if a smooth finish is required.
- GSA Super Filler can be primed with water or oil-based primer prior to top coating.
- Use GSA Acrylic Gap Filler where movement occurs.
- If filling very large holes, use GSA Builders Filler with a relevant filling agent.
- Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water.
- 12 month in unopened container
- Close lid tightly after use
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.