GSA Super Filler 10 Litres Bucket - 10% OFF - Special Offer
GSA Super Filler
GSA SuperFiller is ready to use filler suitable for all large patching jobs ether indoors or outdoors. It adheres well to mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
- Use on mortar, concrete, timber and plaster.
- Ideal for patching large cracks and holes.
- can be sanded, if a smooth finish is required
Surfaces should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material, paint or wood. It is recommended to prime exterior timber surfaces appropriately before application.
- Apply a small amount of filler onto a flexible filling blade.
- Apply in thin layers pressing firmly into the area being filled, and remove any excess filler.
- Dries in 2-3 hours in thin applications, or 5-6 hours in deep cracks depending on atmospheric conditions.
- Sand with 120-180 grit sandpaper if a smooth finish is required.
- GSA Super Filler can be primed with water or oil-based primer prior to top coating.
- Use GSA Acrylic Gap Filler where movement occurs.
- If filling very large holes, use GSA Builders Filler with a relevant filling agent.
- Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water.
- 12 month in unopened container
- Close lid tightly after use
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight