Intex Disposable Cupped Dust Mask Box of 50
or 4 payments of $2.69 AUD with Info
Intex Disposable Dust Mask Cupped Box of 50 with single elastic strap.
This product is suited to protect against nuisance and non-toxic dust including those derived from plaster sanding, fibreglass batts, sawdust, household dusts or pollen.
1. Users should be aware that the proper selection of respiratory protection equipment is essential to safeguard health.
2. The mask must never be used in presence of toxic fumes, gases or vapours, and certainly not whilst spraying paint.
3. The mask must not be used in areas which are immediately unable to support life.
4. The mask does not supply oxygen. It must not be used in oxygen-deficient atmospheres.
5. Facial hair may prevent the masks from being fitted correctly.
6. The mask should not be altered or modified in anyway.
7. If user has any medical ailments, seek advice from a qualified Doctor on the suitability of the mask.
8. If breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness or other signs of medical upset are experienced, leave the workplace immediately. If there are any signs of over-exposure to any contamination or injury, seek medical assistance urgently.
1. Disposable particle masks have many advantages over standard respirators such as economy, convenience, light weight and compatibility with other protective gear such as welding helmets, face shields, etc.
2. However, selection of respiratory protection should be made with reference to NHMRC occupational guidelines or direct consultation with an industrial hygienist or occupational safety professional. Reference should also be made to AS1715.
3. For definition of TLV (Threshold Limit Value), refer to NHMRC publication or Intex Group.
4. If not sure about the suitability of mask, consult WHS or Intex Group.
How to use
Cup the mask under the chin with metal nose-piece up. Pull the headband around the back of the head and position for best fit. Press the flexible metal nosepiece to fit snugly around the nose.