Mirka Abranet® has revolutionised sanding.
Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish. Mirka Abranet is ideal for sanding plaster, removing paint, and sanding wood. In the video above, they are used to sand painted metal - amazing!
- Mirka Abranet reduces clogging and produces no dust and ensuring the abrasive disc remains effective for longer. In fact, it lasts up to 10 times longer, when sanding soft surfaces than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive disc are required.
- Significantly reduced dust means less clean-up time. In most cases there is no need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Dust-free sanding (with a bagged dust extractor) produces a healthier working environment.
- Mirka Abranet is quick and easy to attach, without the need to line up holes. It can be used with any sander that has a standard velcro backing pad.
- Creates a finer, more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish. Reduces the risk of dust building up and creating grooves on the sanding surface.
- The innovative Padsaver from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
Use with Mirka DEOS 383CV, Hand Sanding Fileboards, and Prof Sanding Kit.
It can also be used with any compatible sized sanding tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.