Oldfields Pro Series RECTANGLE Sash Cutters Brushes -Special Offers
E4 Mark II designer filament GENERAL FEATURES & BENEFITS Superior paint pickup & hold capability. Fast application with one coat coverage with even put down for a smooth finish. Built...
E4 Mark II designer filament
GENERAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior paint pickup & hold capability.
- Fast application with one coat coverage with even put down for a smooth finish.
- Built specifically for precise edge control when cutting or detail work.
- Strong, durable & shed resistant holding its shape for continuous use.
- Easy to clean
- The performance of these brushes has been carefully tested with alkyd based, water based and oil based paint.
- Sophisticated technology to produce a durable brush option and remain true to Oldfields tradition of quality.
E4 Mark II Designer Filament
- AA Grade quality filament mix formulated exclusively for Oldfields.
- Best used with premium gloss and satin sheen paints for a smooth professional finish for interior and exterior applications.
- Non-stick technology for easy clean-up.
- Hand formed chisel top that provides extra sharp, accurate cutting in.
- The head construction is completed manually by skilled craftsman.
- Extra-long tapered filament tips apply paint with an ultra-light touch to create the finest finish with virtually no surface marks.
- Permanent bi-colour dyed Solid Round Tapered (SRT) quality synthetic filament provide resilience & paint flow.
- Durable stainless-steel ferrule, with embossed logo and sink marks.
- Interior construction holds the ferrule to the handle.
- The brush handle is made of smooth fine beech wood & ergonomically designed.
RECTANGLE SASH CUTTER
- Built specifically for increased precision & control when cutting in & detail work.
- Perfect for windows, cornices & architraves.
- Longer handle for greater balance & control.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.