Oldfields Superfect Filament Paint Brushes
Oldfields Superfect Filament Brushes
Buy any pack of 5 or more brushes and save.
The uniquely tapered filament is specially ’tipped’ to maximize the pick up, release and flow of paint to provide a smooth, consistent finish. The brush maintains it’s shape and does not flare or shed filaments.
The Superfect range has been created as an all purpose brush to be used with all paints on all surfaces. Featuring Fast Flow Technology, the Superfect is a great quality brush that can be used on multiple projects providing a quality finish. This handcrafted brush keeps it's shape and is made for long term use. No filament loss and reusable packaging along with unpainted timber handle makes this brush the perfect choice for a smooth and accurate finish. Quality guaranteed by Oldfields.
- 25mm for small areas touch up work, toys, chairs and trim work.
- 38mm for smaller work furniture, paneling, trellis, windows, shutters and pipes.
- 50mm for trim and smaller work windows, architraves, skirting. French doors, door frames, railings, posts and cabinets.
- 63mm for medium work outdoor furniture and timber, doors, fascia eaves, guttering, fencing and decking.
- 75mm for large surfaces weatherboards, walls, doors, steps, floors, cupboards, paneled timber kitchens, bathroom and laundries.
Painting, cleaning and storage hints
Before painting, soak the brush in water for 3 to 5 minutes, then remove excess water. Do nor allow paint to dry in the filaments during use. If you break from painting, soak the brush in water or solvent, remove excess water or before resuming.
Cleaning and storage
Water Based Paints: Wash in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly, comb filament straight and allow to dry, then store in the brush pack and hang from handle.
Solvent Based Paints: Wash brush thoroughly in recommended solvent then do as with water based paints.