Porter Cable - Drywall Electric Sander 7800 (AP702)
- 4.7 Amp motor for efficient sanding action
- Finish walls and ceilings 3 to 4 times faster than with conventional methods
- Lightweight, easy to handle
- Sands with minimal clean up when used with vacuum for dust collection
- Operator can sand 10' ceilings without using stilts or a scaffold
- Articulating sanding head enables operator to sand from top to bottom of a wall or ceiling without changing positions
- Variable-speed dial (1,400 - 2,000 RPM)
- Full 12 Months Porter Cable warranty
Porter-Cable 7800 Long Reach Drywall Sander works in a speed range of 1400 rpm to 2000 rpm that is well suited for most sanding operations. The foam-backed abrasive sanding pads of the drywall sander hardly leave any swirl marks behind and ensure excellent results. The Porter-Cable Long Reach Sander is an efficient tool used to complete drywall sanding jobs in record time.
The Porter-Cable 7800 Drywall Sander is a major time saver as it gets the task of drywall sanding done about 3 to 4 times quicker than traditional hand sanding methods. Most sanding jobs leave behind a trail of dust that makes cleaning up very cumbersome. However, this power tool has a Static-dissipating 1 1/4 vacuum hose to collect even fine dust. The vacuum hose is 13 feet in length and you can cover a considerable area. Porter-Cable 7800 is lightweight weighing only 8 lbs. to reduce fatigue during long hours of use.
- Porter-Cable 7800 Drywall Sander
- Sanding Pad
- 13-Foot Static-Dissipating 1-1/4-Inch Vacuum Hose
- Hook & Loop Straps for Mounting Power Cord to Vacuum Hose
- Operating Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.