Rust-Oleum Dry Erase Kit
Rust-Oleum Dry Erase Paint is a smooth, hard finish that creates a unique white writeable-erasable surface. Once dry, simply use any dry erase markers to draw or write messages and then erase! Application is easy and it has minimal odour making it safe to use indoors. Ideal for use on interior surfaces such as drywall, masonite, wood, cement, metal.
- Safe low odour formula
- Applies just like any other household paint
- Covers up to 2.95 - 3.90 sq.m. (~ 1x3, 2x2 or 1x4 m)
- Interior use
Use Rust-Oleum Dry Earse Kit to Create a Whiteboard
Rust-Oleum Dry Erase
1. Lightly sand and clean ¨the surface that is to be painted. Allow to fully dry.
2. Tape off the area you would like to paint.
3. Read instructions on the box carefully on how to apply the paint.
4. Allow the surface to cure for at least 2 days before using any markers.
TIP: Use Rust-Oleum Magnetic Primer underneath to turn it into a magnetic whiteboard