Subscription iQuip Disposable Flat Fold Respirator
P2 masks are likely to provide some protection against the virus, but these must be fitted and worn properly. ... People who think that they might be infected with novel coronavirus should wear a...
P2 masks are likely to provide some protection against the virus, but these must be fitted and worn properly. ... People who think that they might be infected with novel coronavirus should wear a surgical mask (or P2 mask) in order to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus to anyone else
iQuip Disposable Flat Fold P2 Dust & Mist Respirator with Valve
- Foam nose seal
- Adjustable nose-piece for secure seal
- Twin elastic headbands
- Valve to reduce humidity and prevent thermally generated particulates from entering
- Extra soft mask material for comfort
- Individually packaged for convenient and hygienic storage
- Suitable for protection against mechanically and thermally generated particles welding, soldering, sawing, sanding, grinding and crushing
- Approved to AS/NZS 1716:2003 P2
- Comes in individually wrapped masks or box of 10 pieces
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.