UMATTA - P2 Cupped Respiratory Mask
This UMATTA moulded disposable respirator is a lightweight, single use respirator that has a P2 rating. It offers protection against dusts and mists produced where sanding, cutting, handling fibreglass, removing paint, handling timber or plasterboard is required. Applications include marble, silica, coal work; ferrous metals and aluminium; pharmaceuticals; glass and ceramics; cotton and pollen; timbers, asbestos and many others commonly found in foundry, chemical and agricultural industries.
- Maintenance free - single use, disposable mask
- Unused respirators should be kept in their sealed box and stored in a dry, non-contaminated area
- Shelf life under normal storage environment is 3 years
- Unrestricted vision - low profile allows for wearing with glasses or safety goggles
- Easy to use - lightweight, single piece, easy-fit design
- Nose clip - adjusts to most face shapes and sizes