Wooster 0.5-0.9m Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole R097
Wooster 500-900mm Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole (R097) "The tip is in the grip" Sherlock GT R097 Extension Pole (500mm - 900mm) Wooster has created a special bayonet Grip Tip™ which...
Wooster 500-900mm Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole (R097)
"The tip is in the grip"
- Sherlock GT R097 Extension Pole (500mm - 900mm)
- Wooster has created a special bayonet Grip Tip™ which holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- The Conversion Tip (R097) Conversion Tip is stored in the bottom end of the grip and is easily pulled out, placed on top of the Grip Tip and makes all tools with a standard thread compatible with the GT pole
- The nylon lever lets you Instantly change tools with one push
- The pole is hexagonal for extra durability and to prevents twisting; the extension pole is made out of light-weight aluminium while the outer "housing" part is made of rugged fiberglass
- Easily adjusts in 15cm (6”) increments with a touch of the thumb, then locks securely in place
- Weighs about 600 grams
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.