Wooster 0.6-1.2m Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole - 10% OFF - Special Offer
Wooster 0.6-1.2m (2'-4') Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole (R090) "The tip is in the grip" Sherlock GT 2' To 4' (feet) Extension Pole (600mm - 1200mm) Wooster has created a...
Wooster 0.6-1.2m (2'-4') Sherlock GT Convertible Extension Pole (R090)
"The tip is in the grip"
- Sherlock GT 2' To 4' (feet) Extension Pole (600mm - 1200mm)
- Wooster has created a special bayonet Grip Tip™ which holds Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- The Conversion Tip (R042) Conversion Tip is stored in the bottom end of the grip and is easily pulled out, placed on top of the Grip Tip and makes all tools with a standard thread compatible with the GT pole
- The nylon lever lets you Instantly change tools with one push
- The pole is hexagonal for extra durability and to prevents twisting; the extension pole is made out of light-weight aluminium while the outer "housing" part is made of rugged fiberglass
- Easily adjusts in 15cm (6”) increments with a touch of the thumb, then locks securely in place
- Weighs about 600 grams
Paint Calculator is super feature that gives clear understanding for amount of paint requires for painting project. In nearest future we can calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for 3 bedroom unit/house required amount of paint for ceilings is 20L in most cases its flat (bathroom ceilings best to use Mould proof paint or simple low sheen paint, 30 litres of paint for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for wood work.if its new surfaces you must apply sealer/primer undercoat.
Coverage in most cases around 1L per 10 Square meters Again its for previously painted surfaces only. For new plaster board its around 8 squares per 1 L, and new render is 5-7 square meters per one litre of paint.
← Go back