All-Natural and non-toxic, Zinsser Bulls Eye Shellac is a protective wood sealer for trim, paneling, furniture, household projects and crafts. The sealer dries to the touch in 15 minutes and can be re-coated in 45 minutes.
- All-Natural, non-toxic, easy to use
- Classic finish for wood trim, paneling and furniture
- Great protective sealer for crafts and household projects
- Does not darken or yellow with age
- Easy clean up
Comes in formes: 340g spray, 950mL tin
Available Colours: Amber, Clear
Wood Finish - Recommended as a traditional finish for bare or previously coated interior wood surfaces, including
- Doors, trim, paneling, wainscoting, molding, etc.
- Cabinets, shelves, furniture, wicker, toys, interior shutters, etc.
- Hardwood floors, stair treads and landings; rails, banisters and spindles
- Plaster, metal and other hobby, craft or tool items
Bulls Eye Shellac is not recommended under polyurethane finishes. To seal wood before finishing with polyurethane use Bull's Eye SealCoat Universal Sanding Sealer.
Protective Sealer Bulls Eye Shellac will help prevent tools from rusting and metals from tarnishing. It's a great allpurpose sealer for golf clubs, wood toys, bric-a-brac, etc. and will even stick to glass and ceramic tile.
Odor Barrier Shellac is a natural odor barrier and will effectively seal in odors from fire, pets, water damage, etc. on bare or clear finished particleboard, woodwork and floors. Apply 2 full coats.
Knot Sealer Shellac holds back knot and sap bleed better than any other coating. Scrape and sand the surface of the knot to remove excess sap and wipe with a rag soaked in mineral spirits. When dry apply Bulls Eye Shellac to the knot area before priming the entire surface with an appropriate primer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.