Zinsser Cover Stain Oil Base Primer Spray, 16 Oz, White
Get ultimate hiding power indoors and out with Rust-Oleum Zinsser Cover-Stain Oil-Base Primer. This whole-house primer-sealer is a favorite with professionals. Use it to block stains, hide dark colors, prevent tannin bleed and penetrate and seal exterior wood. Zinsser Cover Stain Oil-Based Primer is an all-purpose oil-based primer designed to provide excellent hiding power indoors and out. Cover Stain has excellent adhesion to dense surfaces such as enamel paints and varnishes, paneling, laminates and ceramic tile. Cover Stain blocks stains from nicotine, graffiti, fire, smoke, water and dark colors. It seals interior /exterior bare wood, flat paint and spackling. It sticks to non-galvanized metal, glossy paint, ceramic, tile, glass and more.
- Size: 16 ounce
- Oil based
- Interior and exterior
- Best exterior wood sealer
- Blocks cedar and redwood bleed
- Seals water, smoke and nicotine stains
- Sticks to all surfaces without sanding
- Dries in 1 hour.
- Use on outdoor furniture, posts, and railings, shutters, wicker, picture frames, chairs, arts and crafts.
- Application Method: Spray
- Base Type: Oil
- Drying Time: 15 min (Touch), After 1 hr (Recoat)
- Finish: Primer White
- Flash Point: -141 deg F
- Coverage: 10 - 12 (Practical) sq-ft/can
- Form: Aerosolized Mist
- Odor/ Scent: Solvent Like
- V O C Content: 525 g/L
- Resin Type: Modified Alkyd
- Capacity: 16 oz
- Standards: ANSI Z88.2 and OSHA 1910.134
- Special Features: Titanium Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Talc, Aluminum Silicate Pigment, Acetone, N-Butane, Petroleum Naphtha Solvents, 0.70 Max MIR, 1.5 - 2.5 mils Dry Film Thickness per Coat
- Temperature Rating: 70 (Application) deg F
Exterior surfaces include new or previously painted wood (including pine, fir, cedar, redwood, and pressure-treated wood), hardboard, metal (including aluminum, iron, steel, and copper), vinyl and PVC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.