The Base Unit's maximum working height can be increased with the addition of the iQuip Folding Scaffold Hand Rail Kit. Or it can be extended to 4.7 metres with the addition of the iQuip Folding Scaffold Extension Tower Kit.
The iQuip Folding Scaffold Base Unit provides a practical access solution on the construction site, suited for low to medium reach requirements. It can be assembled and dismantled in seconds, folding down to just 300mm wide for easy manoeuvrability through doorways and storage when not in use.
- Strong Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Lightweight and Compact
- Easy and Fast to Assemble and Dismantle
- Fits Through Standard Doorways
- Lockable Swivel Caster Wheels
- Alternate Platform Working Heights
- Trapdoor on Platform for Internal Access
- Compliant to AS/NZS 1576.3:1995 & AS/NZS 1576.2:1009
- Length: 1.8m
- Platform Width: 0.68m
- Folding Width: 0.30m
- Height: 2m
- Base Weight: 41kg
- Workload Limit: 225kg
- 6 Inch Caster Wheels
- Diagonal Brace
- Horizontal Brace
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.