Wooster Pelican Hand-Held Paint Tray 140mm
Wooster Pelican Hand Held Paint Tray 140mm "The Perfect Pail for Hands-On Painting" This handheld brush and roller tray by Wooster allows you carry your mini-roller, brush and paint...
Wooster Pelican Hand Held Paint Tray 140mm
"The Perfect Pail for Hands-On Painting"
This handheld brush and roller tray by Wooster allows you carry your mini-roller, brush and paint with you whenever and wherever you need.
This lightweight but durable roller tray is perfect your professionals and the casual home painter.
- 1 Litre (or 1 quart) liquid capacity
- 140mm roll-on grid area. Fits any roller cover up to 140mm.
- Ledge at the top of the grid catches any excess paint and a notch under the outside lip keeps your roller frame in place while you brush or just carry the Pelican.
- Comfortable rubber grip with indents on both sides and a flexible rubber security strap to fit all hand sizes.
- Built-in magnet to hold your brush in place while you use the roller or do something else.
- Pelican Tray Liners also available in Packs of 3. Click here.
- 21.5cm (8.1in) L x 17.8cm (7in) W x 16.5cm (6.1in) D
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.