Wooster Pelican Hand-Held Paint Tray 140mm
Wooster Pelican Hand Held Paint Tray 140mm "The Perfect Pail for Hands-On Painting" This handheld brush and roller tray by Wooster allows you carry your mini-roller, brush and paint...
Wooster Pelican Hand Held Paint Tray 140mm
"The Perfect Pail for Hands-On Painting"
This handheld brush and roller tray by Wooster allows you carry your mini-roller, brush and paint with you whenever and wherever you need.
This lightweight but durable roller tray is perfect your professionals and the casual home painter.
- 1 Litre (or 1 quart) liquid capacity
- 140mm roll-on grid area. Fits any roller cover up to 140mm.
- Ledge at the top of the grid catches any excess paint and a notch under the outside lip keeps your roller frame in place while you brush or just carry the Pelican.
- Comfortable rubber grip with indents on both sides and a flexible rubber security strap to fit all hand sizes.
- Built-in magnet to hold your brush in place while you use the roller or do something else.
- Pelican Tray Liners also available in Packs of 3. Click here.
- 21.5cm (8.1in) L x 17.8cm (7in) W x 16.5cm (6.1in) D
Paint Calculator is super feature that gives clear understanding for amount of paint requires for painting project. In nearest future we can calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for 3 bedroom unit/house required amount of paint for ceilings is 20L in most cases its flat (bathroom ceilings best to use Mould proof paint or simple low sheen paint, 30 litres of paint for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for wood work.if its new surfaces you must apply sealer/primer undercoat.
Coverage in most cases around 1L per 10 Square meters Again its for previously painted surfaces only. For new plaster board its around 8 squares per 1 L, and new render is 5-7 square meters per one litre of paint.
← Go back