The Contractor and FTx Guns from Graco are designed to be the longest lasting, most reliable airless spray guns. You'll get the maximum performance, reliability and comfort you've come to expect from Graco.
When selecting a gun, there are several factors to consider, such as the size of the fluid passage and diffuser, pressure rating, as well as the comfort and feel of the gun.
- Exclusive FlexSeal Totally Enclosed Needle Design - special design technology that protects the needle from paint, preventing wear and spitting.
- Modular Needle Cartridge makes these guns the easiest to service on the market - simply remove trigger cross pin and un-thread front housing to change out needle.
- Contractor Gun's form fitted handle provides maximum control and comfort.
- Durable Nickle Finish is corrosion resistant and easier to clean.
- 517 RAC X SwitchTip, Handtite Tip Guard and OneSeal
Exclusive FlexSeal Needle design for longer life and maximum performance
- Needle has no exposure to paint reducing wear, resulting in 70% longer needle life.
- Reduced gun spitting - seat has been re-positioned closer to the tip, 60% "dead space" eliminated.
- Spring is outside fluid path to eliminate pack out and slow needle shut-off.
For more technical information visit: http://www.graco.com/ru/en/products
|Contractor FTx Airles Spray Gun|
|Maximum Working Pressure||
|Fluid Orifice Size||
Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Aluminum, Polyurethane, Nylon, PTFE Brass, Tungsten carbide, UHMW
|Maximum Material Temperature||
|Sound Data *Measured while spraying waterbase paint gravity 1.36 through a 517 tip at 3,000 psi (207 bar) .Per ISO 3744||
|Sound Power Level||