Bondall BondCrete Universal Bonding & Sealing Agent
Developed in 1951, BondCrete has become the proven performer and evolved into the most versatile bonding and sealing agent available.
BondCrete contains an exclusive resin additive ensuring maximum bonding strength.
BondCrete is widely used in the bulding and renovating industry.
- Versatile bonding and sealing agent
- No need to hack, chip or acid etch most surfaces before bonding
- Concentrated high solid product, providing a high dilution ratio, ensuring users get value for money
- Exclusive resin additive ensuring maximum bonding strength
Areas of Use:
- Adhesive for craft work
- Patching of most surfaces
- Sealing Concrete
- Rendering surfaces
- Most Cement Applications
This product is not suitable to be used in permanently wet areas.
For Sealing Concrete:
Clear Proofing Interior Faces
Sealer to Key Porous Surfaces
Resurfacing Wooden Sills and Steps
Non slip Interior Surfaces
BondCrete as an Admix
BondCrete Application Guide(9234 kb)