Nordsjö Professional Fine Filler
Nordsjö Professional Fine Filler is an indoor super smooth filler for primed new wood or previously painted clean wooden surfaces and or concrete walls and ceilings. It is ideal for fixing minor imperfections on painted surfaces before repainting. On wood, it is ideal for cracks and joints.
- For interior joinery and concrete walls where smooth fine filling is required.
- Drying time: 4 hours, Paintable after: 1 hour
- Grain size: Max 0.10 mm Density: 1.75
- Water-based, white color and super smooth.
- Apply in 2mm layers with a putty knife. Hard to sand finish.
- Sizes available – 330g tube and 1L and 2.5L tub
Nordsjö Professional Fine Filler- properties:
- Ready to use
- Sand & paint after 4 hours
- Super smooth white finish
- Easy to sand
- Maximum depth: 2 mm
- Particle size: Max 0.10 mm
Nordsjö Professional Fine Filler - How to apply:
- Substrate and crack must be clean, dry and free from loose material.
- New wood should be primed first.
- Rub down gloss surfaces for improved adhesion.
- Metal surfaces such as nails and screws should be treated with an
- appropriate rust resistant primer.
- Apply with a filling knife and spread over the surface, pressing in well.
- Remove any excess filler and leave to dry.
- For an even smoother finish rub down with fine sand paper.
- Use appropriate protection when sanding.
- Do not apply when the surface temperature is below + 5°C.
- Replace lid after use.
- Wash tools with warm water.
Nordsjö Professional Spak Filler - tools to apply:
- Filling Knife
- Fine Sandpaper
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.