Dan's Paint Cosmocoat For Ceilings 15L
Payment & Security | Refund Policy
Dan's Paint Cosmocoat For Ceilings is a water-based premium quality, acrylic, flat paint for use on interior ceilings. It is packed full of features, including superior hiding power, excellent coverage, washability, mould-resistant additives, low odour, fast drying times, and low roller spatter, making it excellent value for money. Cosmocoat For Ceilings is recommended for use as a high quality acrylic ceiling white suitable for interior paper faced plasterboard, and fibro ceilings.
- General preparation: Scrape off all loose or flaking paint. Fill cracks, nail holes and imperfections with a suitable water-based filler and sand smooth. Fill gaps in cornices and architraves with a suitable gap filler.
- Previously painted surfaces: Wash the entire surface using a sugar soap solution as per instructions, rinse thoroughly with fresh water, replace rinse water regularly, allow to dry thoroughly before proceeding to general preparation above.
- Plasterboard: Surface must be clean, dry and dust free. Apply one coat of Cosmocoat 3-in-1 Prep. Sand the entire surface to a smooth finish.
- Masonry, render, brick, concrete, fibro: Remove all contaminants by washing down with a sugar soap solution as per instructions. Apply one coat of Cosmocoat 3-in-1 Prep.
- Do not apply Cosmocoat For Ceilings when the temperature is below 10° C, above 35°C, when humidity is high, or if rain is imminent.
- Stir well before and regularly during use with a wide flat stirrer that reaches the bottom of the bucket.
- Apply two even coats of Cosmocoat For Ceilings by brush, roller or spray. The use of quality brushes and rollers will ensure the best results. Allow a minimum of two hours dry time between coats.
Cosmocoat For Ceilings will cover approximately 14 square metres per litre depending on substrate porosity, texture and type of application method used.
Drying and re-coating:
Cosmocoat For Ceilings will be touch dry in approximately 30 minutes in normal conditions. Re-coat after a minimum of 2 hours. Dry times will vary in cold or humid conditions.
Cleanup with water. For further information on Cosmocoat For Ceilings, surface preparation, application or other Dan's Paint products, contact PaintAccess' experienced customer service team.