Dan's Paint Cosmocoat For Walls 15L
Cosmocoat For Walls (interior and exterior) is packed full of features, including superior hiding power, excellent coverage, washability, mould-resistant additives, low odour, fast drying times, and low roller spatter, making it excellent value for money. Cosmocoat For Walls is available in low lustre, satin and gloss finishes and in 1, 2, 4, 10 and 15 litre sizes. It is also tintable to most colours.
- Ensure the surface is clean and dry, free from grease, dirt and dust. All flaking, peeling and loose material must be removed. Cracks and holes should be filled and sanded to an even finish. Sand glossy surfaces to dull finish and remove dust.
- If mould is present, clean the surface with household bleach, rinse well with clean water and allow to dry before further application.
- Ensure all new concrete and cement surfaces are free from any bond breakers, release agents and curing compounds. Allow surfaces time to fully cure before Ultrashield is applied.
- Ensure all metal substrates are clean and free from any contaminants and rust before further application.
Application and coverage:
- Do not apply Cosmocoat For Walls when the temperature is below 10° C, above 35°C, when humidity is high or if rain is imminent.
- Stir well before and during use with a wide flat stirrer entering the bottom of the pail is reached.
- Apply two even coats of Cosmocoat For Walls by brush, roller or spray. The use of quality brushes and rollers will ensure the best results. Allow a minimum of two hours dry time between coats.
Cosmocoat For Walls will cover approximately 14 square metres per litre depending on substrate porosity, texture and type of application method used.
Drying and re-coating:
Cosmocoat For Walls will be touch dry in approximately 30 minutes in normal conditions. Re-coat after a minimum of 2 hours. Dry times will vary in cold or humid conditions.
Cleanup with water. For further information on Cosmocoat For Walls , surface preparation, application or other Dan's Paint products, contact PaintAccess' experienced customer service team.
- Durable and Washable
- Premium Product
- Mould Resistant
- Low VOC
- Easy to spray
- Interior and Exterior
- Great Coverage
- Low Sheen
- White Tintable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.