Please see below most popular answers re Drizoro.
Apply wet on wet.
Mix 2 to 1 1L pot of liquid to 2 pots of powder
7Kg covers 3m2 for two coats
FLEXIBLE WATERPROOF COATING AGAINST POSITIVE AND
NEGATIVE PRESSURE FOR CONCRETE AND MASONRY
MAXSEAL FLEX is a two-component product. Component “A” is a water-based special acrylic resin and component “B”, is a mortar based mixture of special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates. Once applied and cured, MAXSEAL FLEX provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on those common substrates in constructionconcrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks, Hebel etc.
• Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools.
• Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subjected to both positive or negative high water pressure.
• Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, façades against dampness, rain, pollution and aggressive environment.
• Waterproofing and protection of concrete against carbonation, and chlorine penetration in public works, irrigation channels, dams, retaining walls and water treatment plants, bridges, etc.
• Tile fixing and waterproofing of roofs under tiles and pavement in terraces, balconies, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet rooms in hotels, hospitals, offices and residential buildings, in indoor or outdoor use.
• Waterproofing of window boxes, gardens and other surfaces subject to to root penetration. Water retention structures.
• Provides a fully flexible coating which ensures complete waterproofing in the most severe conditions, even in high negative or positive water pressure.
• Covers shrinkage and hairline cracks in the concrete.
• Acts as an anti-fracture membrane between the substrate and other finishing coats.
• Excellent protection for concrete, being both a CO2 and chlorine (Cl-) barrier and thereby preventing carbonation and electrochemical corrosion.
• Permeable to water vapour, allows the substrate to breathe.
• Resistant to abrasion and is UV stable.
• Withstands atmospheric pollution, corrosive effects of salt water and freeze/thaw cycles.
• Resists hydrostatic negative and positive pressure from groundwater when used for interior underground applications.
• Excellent adhesion and easy to use. Does not require bonding agents and can only be applied on wet surfaces.
• Non-toxic and chloride free. Suitable for contact with potable water.
• Longer lasting than other coatings, avoiding maintenance costs.
• Environmentally friendly.
• Withstands root penetration, when properly reinforced with fibre glass mesh.
Further Product Information: