A heavy cement based waterproof coating that provides protection and waterproofing to below grade concrete, brick, masonry as a two-coat system. Can also be used as a base coat for other Drizoro coatings. Has high resistance to aggressive water.
Coverage: 1kg per square meter per coat.
Please see below most popular answers re Drizoro.
Apply wet on wet.
Mix 1 container of water to 3 containers of powder
Two coats application
Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below grade ingress of water in foundations. It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
• Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate, fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
• Must be applied to wet surfaces
• Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5mm tip)
• Can be rendered or painted over.
• NOT affected by salts and acids in soil.
• Easy to apply with Drizoro brush. Will seal against positive and negative water pressure