DULUX Weathershield Low Sheen/Matt 15L
Now delivering to all major cities in Australia!
Remote Areas may need additional charge*
A self-priming acrylic paint for use on exterior walls/surfaces. The MaxiFlex Stretch Technology creates a tough flexible finish, for long lasting protection against all Australian weather conditions. Will not blister, flake or peel.
- Self-priming on most surfaces
- 100% acrylic paint with MaxiFlex technology
- Tannin resistant
- Please note: Chromamax bases are not self priming
- Apply direct to most bare surfaces
- 2 hour recoat and easy clean up
- Long-lasting durability - expands & contracts with climate changes
- No primer required to prevent staining on bare timber
- Easy to apply by spray, brush or roller
Coverage - 16 square metres per Litre
Can be applied using roller, brush and spray.
Clean all surface free of dirt, dust, great, and loose, flaky paint and surface plaster. Treat efflorescence or mould on masonry or concrete surfaces. Occasionally, solid old paint will become flaky when re-coated, especially if the new paint is darker in colour. To avoid this, check the adhesion of the old paint by cutting an 'X' through a clean area of the film with a sharp knife, press cellulose tape firmly across the cut and tear it off. If the old paint comes off with the tape the old paint should be removed before re-painting.
Clean off equipment with water.