Add Extra Airless Spray Hose to your sprayer for bigger projects for improved mobility and better reach. Blue Max II Airless Paint Hose provides more flexibility and is lighter weight for increased operator control.
HELPFUL SELECTION TIPS:
- 3/16 in diameter (4.8 mm) Airless Hose Ideal for interior pressure rolling or low pressure applications
- 1/4 in diameter (6.4 mm) Airless Hose The most commonly sold hose diameter and is suitable for all applications
- 3/8 in diameter (9.5 mm) Airless Hose Delivers the best performance at the gun with the least amount of pressure drop with heavier material and longer hose lengths
HELPFUL APPLICATION TIPS:
• The larger the hose diameter, the greater the pressure at the gun • As hose diameter is reduced or the hose length increases, there will be less pressure at the gun — possibly affecting spray patterns
• For maximum pressure when coupling hoses together; connect the larger diameter hose to the sprayer and smaller diameter hose to the gun inlet
• Use a whip hose to allow for flexibility when spraying
Note: Use only up to the maximum hose length supported by your specific model. Check your sprayer's product specifications for details. When extending your hose length (over 15 m), it is always recommended to increase your hose diameter. Larger ID reduces friction.
3300 psi (207 bar) Airless Paint Hose
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.