Graco Magnum ProXChange Pump
Graco Magnum ProXChange Pump 24Y472 Powerful ProXChange Pump for Frequent Use Being able to quickly repair a pump on the job site can be the difference between a productive day...
Graco Magnum ProXChange Pump 24Y472
Powerful ProXChange Pump for Frequent Use
- Being able to quickly repair a pump on the job site can be the difference between a productive day of spraying and one spent waiting on replacements parts or behind the wheel taking your sprayer to be serviced.
- Thanks to the ProXChange Pump Replacement System, Graco makes pump repairs fast and easy.
- In 4 simple steps, you can remove and replace the pump cartridge.
- No more time wasted or money lost to labor charges on pump repairs'with a spare ProXChange pump on hand, you'll never have a down day.
- Compatible with: Magnum ProX17 and Magnum ProX19
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.