GRACO Pressure Roller Range
- Airless Accessories
- Graco Power Paint Roller
- Painting with a roller has never been this easy
- No more climbing and stopping to dip the roller in a messy paint tray. Simply pull the gun trigger when you need more paint and keep rolling. Pressure rolling is ideal when spraying is not possible.
EvenFlow 9” (230mm) Pressure Roller Assembly with 20in (50cm) Fixed Heavy-Duty Extension
- Simply attach the pressure roller to your airless spray gun or Contractor In-Line Valve and roll when spraying isn’t possible.
- Unique EvenFlow design evenly distributes paint throughout the roller cover for a more consistent, even finish.
- Lighter weight than competition when fully loaded for less fatigue and less wasted paint.
- Allows continuous rolling without dipping into a tray – completing each job quicker.
- No need for refills - simply trigger the gun for more paint and keep rolling!
EvenFlow 9 in (230 mm) Pressure Roller
- Evenly distributes paint without heavy build–up
- Chrome plated, stainless steel frame resists corrosion
- Lighter design for less fatigue
- Few parts for quick cleaning and easy tool-free assembly between colour changes
- Typical pressure roller application requires 300 psi (21 bar, 2.1 Mpa)
EvenFlow Pressure Roller Assembly
- Airless spray gun roller attachment includes everything you need to start rolling with an airless spray gun
EvenFlow In-Line Valve Roller Assembly
- Includes everything you need to start rolling with the Contractor In-Line Valve
- Rotates 180˚ for rolling in tight areas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.