GSA Fine Filler
GSA FineFiller is ready to use fine particle filler suitable for filling small cracks and chips on plaster and plasterboard.
- Suitable for repairs to plaster and plasterboard.
- Ideal for filling small cracks and chips.
- Provides an excellent base for painting when sanded lightly after curing.
Surfaces should be clean and dry with no loose or powdery material or paint.
- Apply a small amount of filler onto a flexible filling blade.
- Apply in thin layers pressing firmly into the area being filled, and remove any excess filler.
- Allow each layer to dry before applying next layer. GSA Fine Filler dries in 2-3 hours in thin applications depending on atmospheric conditions.
- GSA Fine Filler can be painted over with water or oil based paint after priming or undercoating.
- Not suitable for outdoor use, or filling large holes - use GSA Builders Filler followed by a skim coat of GSA Fine Filler. For interior use only.
- Clean tools and hands with warm soapy water.
- 12 month in unopened container
- Close lid tightly after use
- Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.