INDALEX 1.5m 135kg Tradesman Single-Sided Aluminium Step Ladders
INDALEX 1.5m 135kg Tradesman Single Sided Aluminium Step Ladder The Tradesman series of Indalex Ladders are the perfect addition to any tradesman or DIY collection. Strong, lightweight, and durable, this...
INDALEX 1.5m 135kg Tradesman Single Sided Aluminium Step Ladder
The Tradesman series of Indalex Ladders are the perfect addition to any tradesman or DIY collection. Strong, lightweight, and durable, this series promises to deliver any needs.
- Height: 1.5 meters
- Approximate Weight: 5.5 kilogram
- Load Rating: 135 kg
- Red co-polymer tool tray top with handy paint can hook.
- Structural grade, high tensile aluminium is used to make the ladders durable, lightweight and provider greater strength.
- The plated steel rivets are in a semi-tubular construction for increased durability.
- Anodized aluminium has better corrosion protections and keeps the dirt and makes your ladder more resistant to grime and dirt.
- You can open the ladder single-handed due to the diagonal locking designed spreader bar, and it will prevent the ladder from 'walking'.
- 3-piece strong rung joint for anti-twist performance.
- Non-slip rubber feet for better grip to the ground.
- Bottom steps are double braced for maximum rigidity.
- Easy to transport and operate due to its lightweight construction.
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.