INDALEX 1.8-3.2m 135kg Tradesman Dual Purpose Aluminium Ladder
INDALEX 1.8-3.2m 135kg Tradesman Dual Purpose Aluminium Ladders The Tradesman series of Indalex Ladders are the perfect addition to any tradesman or DIY collection. Strong, lightweight, and durable, this series...
INDALEX 1.8-3.2m 135kg Tradesman Dual Purpose Aluminium Ladders
The Tradesman series of Indalex Ladders are the perfect addition to any tradesman or DIY collection. Strong, lightweight, and durable, this series promises to deliver any needs.
- Height: 1.8 - 3.2 meters
- Approximate Weight: 7.6 kilogram
- Load Rating: 135 kg
- Red co-polymer tool tray top with handy paint can hook.
- Structural grade, high tensile aluminium is used to make the ladders durable, lightweight and provider greater strength.
- The plated steel rivets are in a semi-tubular construction for increased durability.
- Anodized aluminium has better corrosion protections and keeps the dirt and makes your ladder more resistant to grime and dirt.
- You can open the ladder single-handed due to the diagonal locking designed spreader bar, and it will prevent the ladder from 'walking'.
- 3-piece strong rung joint for anti-twist performance.
- Non-slip rubber feet for better grip to the ground.
- Bottom steps are double braced for maximum rigidity.
- Easy to transport and operate due to its lightweight construction.
- A 3-year warranty for faulty materials or workmanship is provided, enhanced by a 10 year warranty for all structural aluminium components.
Paint Calculator is super feature that gives clear understanding for amount of paint requires for painting project. In nearest future we can calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for 3 bedroom unit/house required amount of paint for ceilings is 20L in most cases its flat (bathroom ceilings best to use Mould proof paint or simple low sheen paint, 30 litres of paint for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for wood work.if its new surfaces you must apply sealer/primer undercoat.
Coverage in most cases around 1L per 10 Square meters Again its for previously painted surfaces only. For new plaster board its around 8 squares per 1 L, and new render is 5-7 square meters per one litre of paint.
← Go back