INDALEX Level Arc Accessory Kit for Aluminium Extension Ladder
INDALEX Level Arc Accessory Kit for Aluminium Extension Ladders Features: Use the Level-Arc for use on sloping ground. The Level Arc is industrial strength. Can be used as a levelling accessory...
INDALEX Level Arc Accessory Kit for Aluminium Extension Ladders
- Use the Level-Arc for use on sloping ground.
- The Level Arc is industrial strength.
- Can be used as a levelling accessory on many established products, even ladders not from Indalex.
- Optimized design to provide greater stiffness and reduce deflection.
- A 3-year warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
- The maximum vertical height from the ground is 170mm.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.