GIRAFFE Sander Electric AG700 by Intex
- Giraffe Sander + Interface Pad;
- Carry bag;- Bonus: 4 GENUINE GERMAN SUPERPAD DISCS TO GET YOU STARTED.
The Giraffe revolutionises plasterboard sanding
SANDS WALLS AND CEILINGS
The swivel-mounted head adapts to every angle surface: you always
work in a comfortable position that's easy on the operator.
A FINE FINISH
The patented sanding pads are cushioned to eliminate swirl marks.
With the long giraffe neck, you can even reach 3m high ceilings
without ladders, stilts or scaffolding.
COMFORTABLE TO USE
The sanding head in front, the motor in the middle, the guide handles
in the back: the optimally balanced distribution of weight provides
balance and precise control.
The entire tool weighs only 3.8kg, permitting hours of continuous
work without fatigue.
TREMENDOUS DUST PICKUP
A healthier environment to work, no dust on furniture and carpets: the
vacuum collects dust through the sander tube as you sand.
Soft-start with overload protection
Variable electronic speed control
Optimal weight distribution for balance and control
Backing pad with hook and loop face
Solid drive shaft
Quick-release hose connector
Two-position sanding head
The articulating sanding head can be adjusted to every tilt and angle.
Effective dust extraction prevents premature clogging of the abrasive and promotes a healthy, dust-free working environment
- 24 Months Warranty
- Unique Design eliminates scratches
- Multi-position fully flexible sanding head - With preset start position for ceilings & walls, eliminates surface gouging and provides maximum sanding efficiency.
- Variable Speed 650-1600RPM
- 550W Soft start motor
- Heavy Duty 4.3m vacuum hose included
- Speed: 650/1600 RPM
- Sanding Disc: 225 mm
- Capacity: 230V ~ 50Hz 550 W
- Weight: 4.7 Kg (10Lbs)
- Machine Length: 1580mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.