iQuip Dehumidifier with Automatic Condensate Pump 90L
iQuip Dehumidifier is a real game changer. Whether you want to solve your paint issues and speed up drying time or just to take out the moisture out of air,...
iQuip Dehumidifier is a real game changer. Whether you want to solve your paint issues and speed up drying time or just to take out the moisture out of air, this product will become an accessory you cannot live without.
- Solve your paint drying issues, speed up drying times
- Removes up to 90 litres of moisture per day
- Drainage water pipe for continuous moisture drainage
- Mobile unit on easy roll wheels
- Sturdy powder coated steel casing
- Digital controls with timer setting and humidity target setting
- Weight - 48kg
- Power - 1200w
- Airflow volume - 1000m3/hour
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.