iQuip iBeamie Corded 240Volt Portable Light 60W
iQuip iBeamie Portable Corded 60 Watt Worklight 18LP60 60W 240V iBeamie Efficient and long-lasting chips-on-board LED Extremely brightness can be set to 5000 Lumens Dual Power outlet for use in looping...
iQuip iBeamie Portable Corded 60 Watt Worklight
- 60W 240V iBeamie
- Efficient and long-lasting chips-on-board LED
- Extremely brightness can be set to 5000 Lumens
- Dual Power outlet for use in looping iBeamie LED Lights and Power tools
- High Impact Resistance - we mean it! Have a look at the durability video below
- Waterproof (IP54 Rated)
- Charge will last up to 6 hours of use. Car charger included!
This handy little yet powerful work-light is perfect for that after-hours job site. Comes with all the features listed above.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.