Maxisafe Full Body Harness & Lanyard Set
- Light weight, Full Body Harness
- Pre-Assembled 15m Kernmantle Rope assembly includes Shock Absorber. Ready to connect to Anchor and Harness (Rated at 140kg) ZRL-15
- 3 x ANSI Twist Lock Karabiners. ANSI Hooks AS1891.5 2020
- 25mm x 2m Webbing Sling (AS/NZS 5532.2013) provides Universal connection rated at 22kN. Code ZWS913
- Sizable Backpack ruggedly constructed provides ample space for the kit
- Meets and tested to the requirements of AS/NZS 1891.1 2020
- Printed box for retail display & sale
Full roofers kit including:
- Light weight, full Body Roofers Harness ZBH901
- 2m high tenacity polyester sling
- 15m kernmantle rope line with adjuster and shock absorber
- Twist Lock Karabiners (3)
- Maxisafe harness gear backpack
- One person plus tools, 140Kg (Harness Capacity will follow the capacity of the Shock Absorbing Lanyard/Inertia Reel used to connect it to Anchor)
MAXISAFE harnesses should be used with compatible connectors which ensure connection will be maintained in the event of high forces on the gate.
Use as per MAXISAFE Roofers Kit User Manual.
For working where Falls are possible.
- Roof Work
- General Fall Protection in accordance with AS/NZS1891.4 2009
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.