Mirka Abranet 150mm Sanding Disc Range
Payment & Security | Refund Policy
Mirka Abranet® has revolutionised sanding.
The net construction means that no dust particle is ever more than 0.5mm from a dust extraction hole - resulting in a dust-free and healthier working environment.
Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish.
- Ideal for sanding plaster, paint removal and wood sanding.
- Save money - reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer. Lasts up to 10 times longer, when sanding soft surfaces than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive disc are required.
- Save time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Dust-free sanding for a healthier working environment when used with a bagged dust extractor.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish. Reduces the risk of dust building up and creating grooves on the sanding surface.
- The innovative Padsaver from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
Use with Mirka any DEROS (except 350CV).
Also, can be used with any compatible sized sanding tool.