Mirka Abranet® has revolutionised sanding.
The net construction means that no dust particle is ever more than 0.5mm from a dust extraction hole - resulting in a dust-free and healthier working environment.
Designed for dry sanding, by hand or with a machine, the true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish.
- Ideal for sanding plaster, paint removal and wood sanding.
- Save money - reduced clogging so abrasive disc remains effective for longer. Lasts up to 10 times longer, when sanding soft surfaces than traditional paper abrasives, meaning fewer abrasive disc are required.
- Save time - No dust, reduces clean up time. No need to cover material or equipment prior to sanding.
- Dust-free sanding for a healthier working environment when used with a bagged dust extractor.
- Easy to use - Quick and easy to attach, no lining up of holes required. Can be used with any sander with a velcro backing pad.
- Quality finish - Creates a finer more consistent scratch pattern for a better finish. Reduces the risk of dust building up and creating grooves on the sanding surface.
- The innovative Padsaver from Mirka, reduces wear and tear, significantly extending the life of the pad.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.