Nordsjo Professional Flexible Wood Filler Natural
Nordsjö Professional Malleable Wood Filler repairs small cracks and holes in wood. As the name implies, it is a flexible filling for wood. You can use the product indoors and outdoors and it is solvent-free. In the future, you can mix colours together to form the desired colour.
- Repairs invisible cracks and holes in wood
- Sand and Paint in 3 hours
- Sandable & stainable
- Thickness: max. 1 cm per layer. Build in layers of 1cm for bigger holes
- Colours available: Pine
- Potential colours - White, Natural, Light Oak, Teak, Dark Oak, Mahogany, Beech
- Sizes Available – 330g Tube and 810g tub
Nordsjo Professional Flexible Wood Filler Natural - properties:
- Ready for use
- Excellent adhesion to all types of wood
- Tough and durable fill that flexes with the natural movement of wood
- Accepts nails and screws
- Sandable and paintable after approx. 3 hours (1 cm layer at 20°C)
- Must be overcoated when used outside (minimum 2 coats)
- Paintable with all types of paint
- Maximum layer thickness: 1 cm
- Maximum depth: 2 cm
- Colour: natural/pine
Nordsjo Professional Flexible Wood Filler Natural - How to apply:
- Substrate must be clean, dry, dust and grease-free.
- Remove all loose material.
- Mix the product well before use.
- Product can be applied directly from the pot.
- Apply filler firmly into the hole with a filling knife.
- For a smooth result, finish with a damp filling knife.
- For deeper repairs, build up in layers of 1cm, letting the product dry in between layers.
- Once dry, sand the filler so it is even with the surface and dust off. Finish with a stain, varnish or paint. The filler may stain or varnish differently to the surrounding wood.
- Clean tools with warm water.
- Do not store or use below 5°C.
Nordsjo Professional Flexible Wood Filler Natural - tools to apply:
- Filling Knife
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.