Nordsjö Professional Super Filler Light & Smooth
Nordsjö Professional Spak Filler Filling without sanding, Thanks to our unique lightweight technology, our Light and Smooth filler immediately gives you a smooth finish. It does not sag and is easy to model, making it ideal for ceilings and walls.
- Mirror smooth result, without sanding
- Fills small and large holes in almost all materials
- Can be painted over with acrylic paint
- Thickness: max. 10cm – 5cm per layer
- Dries in 2 hours, white colour
- Sizes Available – 200mL tube and 300mL and 1L tub
Nordsjö Professional Spak Filler - properties:
- Ready to use
- Will not shrink or sag
- Super smooth finish – no sanding required
- Paintable with all types of paint
- Maximum layer thickness: 5 cm
- Maximum depth: 10 cm
- Easy to apply and shape
- Quick drying: paint after approx. 2 hours (5 cm layer at 20°C) with water-based paints
Nordsjö Professional Spak Filler - How to apply:
- Substrate must be clean, dry, dust and grease free.
- Remove all loose materials.
- Before application, metal surfaces such as nails and screws should be
- treated with an appropriate rust resistant primer.
- Stir into a smooth paste (if the filler is too dry, just add a few drops of water).
- Press filler into hole with a filling knife, smoothing off with a wet filling knife.
- For holes deeper than 5 cm, apply in layers, with sufficient drying time between the layers.
- No sanding is required. If sanding, wait for 24 hours.
- If painting over with an oil-based finish, wait 14 days.
- Must be painted over when used outside (minimum 2 coats).
- Colour: White.
- Not suitable for drilling.
- Clean tools and hands immediately after use with warm water.
- Do not store or use below 5 ° C.
Nordsjö Professional Spak Filler - tools to apply:
- Filling Knife
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.