E4 Mark II designer filament
GENERAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Superior paint pickup & hold capability.
- Fast application with one coat coverage with even put down for a smooth finish.
- Built specifically for precise edge control when cutting or detail work.
- Strong, durable & shed resistant holding its shape for continuous use.
- Easy to clean
- The performance of these brushes has been carefully tested with alkyd based, water based and oil based paint.
- Sophisticated technology to produce a durable brush option and remain true to Oldfields tradition of quality.
E4 Mark II Designer Filament
- AA Grade quality filament mix formulated exclusively for Oldfields.
- Best used with premium gloss and satin sheen paints for a smooth professional finish for interior and exterior applications.
- Non-stick technology for easy clean-up.
- Hand formed chisel top that provides extra sharp, accurate cutting in.
- The head construction is completed manually by skilled craftsman.
- Extra-long tapered filament tips apply paint with an ultra-light touch to create the finest finish with virtually no surface marks.
- Permanent bi-colour dyed Solid Round Tapered (SRT) quality synthetic filament provide resilience & paint flow.
- Durable stainless-steel ferrule, with embossed logo and sink marks.
- Interior construction holds the ferrule to the handle.
- The brush handle is made of smooth fine beech wood & ergonomically designed.
RECTANGLE SASH CUTTER
- Built specifically for increased precision & control when cutting in & detail work.
- Perfect for windows, cornices & architraves.
- Longer handle for greater balance & control.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.