Oldfields Tradesman Synthetic Sash Cutter
Oldfields Tradesman Synthetic Filament Sash Cutter Paint Brush For use with all paints on all surface and super easy to clean Advanced technology for fast coverage with smooth finish Long...
Oldfields Tradesman Synthetic Filament Sash Cutter Paint Brush
- For use with all paints on all surface and super easy to clean
- Advanced technology for fast coverage with smooth finish
- Long synthetic filament length and fuller for more paint coverage
- Filament ends are tapered for a smooth and more accurate finish which always comes out looking professional
- Light and comfortable slim-line design makes brush easy to hold and use.
A superior brush for professional trade painters and decorators.
How much paint do I need? Our Paint Calculator is a useful feature that calculates the amount of paint we require for a painting project. We will also soon be adding a feature that will allow you to calculate labour cost for the painting project. Usually for a 3 bedroom unit/house it takes 20L of ceiling paint. In most cases it's flat (for bathroom ceilings it's best to use mould proof or simple low sheen paint, 30 liters for walls usually its low sheen, and 4-6 Litres for woodwork.) Coverage in most cases is around 1L per 7 -10 Square meters, again it's for previously painted surfaces only. For new plasterboard its around 7 squares per 1 L per one coat, and the new render is 5 square meters per liter again for one coat.