QTECH Q70 HVLP Suction Gun 10-1050
Q70 HVLP Suction Gun
The Q70 HVLP Suction Gun offers the ultimate in flexibility & spray control, an enhanced spray pattern and exceptional performance for flawless finishes
- Exclusive side-mounted Fan Pattern Control™ to adjust the size of the fan
- Non-bleed spray gun
- 20% lighter which allows for easy manoeuvring and less fatigue on the painter
- 1.8mm air cap, needle & nozzle set installed.
- Rear rotating nipple for pressure tubes – makes for easier adjustment especially for those who are left handed.
- Stay-cool nylon handle (fitted over a metal tube)
- Metal fluid knob and collar
- Less blowing around of shop dust and negligible turbulence in the spray area.
- 1 litre suction pot
- Well balanced & easy to use
- Ergonomic 2 finger trigger pull
- Durable and lightweight
- Supplied with QTech3 & QTech5 turbines
- Comes complete with service tool viscosity cup & cleaning kit
What does Fan Pattern Control™ mean?
The Q70 HVLP gun comes with the exclusive side-mounted Fan Pattern Control™ to adjust the size of the fan.
This control allows you to switch from circle to wide pattern or anywhere in between. Simply turn the knob counter-clockwise for a smaller pattern and clockwise for larger. This method provides full incremental adjustment of the fan size.
Why a non-bleed gun?
Non-bleed gun means that air passes through the spray gun only when the trigger is pulled.
Benefits of non-bleed include less turbulence in the spray area, less paint buildup on the tip of the fluid nozzle, and far less spray gun noise.
All QTech3 & QTech5 turbines are designed and built with a bleed-off inside the turbine to allow the use of any non-bleed spray gun.