The QTech3 HVLP 3 Stage Turbine
If you’re a professional woodworker or cabinetmaker looking for a spray system with enough power and portability for your fine-finishing projects, the QTech3 is a must for your business. With the QTech3 you can spray cabinets, furniture, autos or pianos – in fact, anything wood or metal!
What Makes the QTech3 Different
- Lightweight and portable
- Powerful and versatile
- Simple fan pattern adjustment from circular to wide at your fingertips
- Three fan pattern orientations – horizontal, vertical, circle
- Gun is 20% lighter which allows for easy manoeuvring and less fatigue on the painter
- A quieter overall spray experience
- Can be used with a range of materials (high to low viscosity)
- Suitable for both waterborne and solvent-based coatings
- Easy to disassemble spray gun resulting in hassle-free clean up and maintenance
Key Features of this Series
- Heat Dissipation Chamber™ – dissipates heat resulting in increased turbine motor life
- Noise Reduction Covers™ – muffles the operating level by removing direct sound paths
- Rugged metal turbine case
- Quick-change friction fit filters
- Non-bleed turbine spray gun
- Fan Pattern Control™ to adjust the size of the fan
- Cup capacity 1 litre
- Stainless steel needle, nozzle, and fluid passages
- High transfer efficiency
What’s included with every QTech3 HVLP System?
- 3-Stage Turbine (6.5 PSI)
- Professional Grade Non-Bleed Spray Gun
- Stainless Steel Fluid Passages
- Side Mounted Fan Pattern Control™
- Heat Dissipation Chamber™
- Noise Reduction Covers™
- 7.5 metres Heavy Duty Hose
- Quick Connect Coupling & Air Control Valve
Heat Dissipation Chamber™ is a unique method of removing any heat build up from the turbine case. Excess heat is channeled to a Heat Dissipation Chamber™ located at the rear of the case. Since the hot air is dissipated evenly through an optimum surface area of 60 holes, there is no added hiss or loud whistling noise. There is also no blowing around of debris. The benefits of a cooler running unit results in a longer life for your turbine motor compared to standard turbines.
Noise Reduction Covers are a method to reduce noise. The Noise Reduction Covers™ house the filters. Ambient air is entrained only from the rear effectively removing any Direct Sound Paths. Air is drawn in through a large rear aperture and through specially designed ‘Finger Slots’ for optimum performance.Additional power allows the user to apply heavier coatings and thicker viscosity finishes faster and with less time spent on preparation of materials.
Nozzle | 1.5mm
MWP | 0.45 bar | 6.5 psi
Suction Cup | 1 ltr
Weight | 13.80kg
Warranty | 2 years
USE TO SPRAY:
Gloss and wood primers
Solvent based top coats
Wood preservatives and other similar coatings.
SUPPLIED COMPLETE WITH:
Suction Gun with 1.5mm nozzle
7.5 hose assembly
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.