SIKKENS CETOL BLX-PRO
Sikkens Cetol BLX-Pro is a quick drying water based exterior timber finish that is ideal for decks and outdoor furniture providing good durability and flexibility. Its highly transparent finish accentuates the natural characteristics and colour of the wood.
- Microporous allowing the timber to breathe while repelling unwanted moisture
- Wood grain remains visible after application of timber stain
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Fast drying
- Good adhesion on bare wood
- Long lasting UV and weather resistant
- Easy to apply and clean
- Water based
- Low satin finish
- Finishing coat:
- Exterior softwood and hardwood timber substrates such as decks, doors, cladding, balcony railings, garden fences, windows and garage doors.
Smooth planed timber: approx. 15m² per litre
Number of Coats:
New or unseasoned hardwood such as Merbau (Kwila), Spotted Gum, Tallowwood, Jarrah and Ironbark contain natural tannins. These tannins need to be extracted prior to coating. This will happen naturally over a period of 3-6 months depending on exposure, or the process can be accelerated using Sikkens Cetol Tannin & Oil Remover followed by Sikkens Cetol Deck & Wood Cleaner.
5l and 10l*.
*10l only available in Light Oak (006), Pine (077) and Teak (085)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.