Taubmans Tradex White Flat Interior Ceiling Paint - New Product
Taubmans Tradex White Flat Interior Ceiling Paint
For interior and sheltered exterior ceilings
- Perfect opacity
- Flat (1%) Gloss less
- No splashing
- Simple to spray
- Dead flat finish
- APAS 0260/3 approved
Firstly prepare surface
Clean (wash with detergent) and dry the surface. Mould needs to be treated with bleach and rinsed with fresh water then. All surface defects need to be filled with a suitable filler.
How to apply
- Mix paint for 5 minutes before use
- Floor and furnishing must be covered
- Put on one coat of Tradex UltraPrep if needed.
- Then apply two coats of Tradex coat.
- Use a 12 mm roller sleeve.
- Put on extra coats if required by brush only.
- It is important to use good quality roller and brush.
- Use HVLP or Airless Spray ( up to 10% thinnes) if spray application is preferable.
- 30 minutes is a Drying time. It may take longer dump or humid areas
- After 2 hours Recoat
- If temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C Do not paint
- Close the container lid if not using
Make sure the ventilation is adequate while using the paint
During 48 hours keep away from condensation and steam. Surface can be washed only after 7 days!
Coverage depends on the surface roughness and porousness. Up to 16 m2 per litre.