Taubmans Tradex White Low Sheen Interior Wall Paint
- Perfect opacity
- Flat (1%) Gloss less
- No splashing
- Simple to spray, brush or roll
- Dead flat finish
- Washable finish
- APAS 0260/3 approved
Firstly prepare surface
Clean (wash with detergent) and dry the surface. Mould needs to be treated with bleach and rinsed with fresh water then. All surface defects need to be filled with a suitable filler.
- Mix paint for 5 minutes before use
- Floor and furnishing must be covered
- Put on one coat of Tradex UltraPrep if needed.
- Then apply two coats of Tradex coat.
- Use a 12 mm roller sleeve.
- Put on extra coats if required by brush only.
- It is important to use good quality roller and brush.
- Use HVLP or Airless Spray ( up to 10% thinnes) if spray application is preferable.
- 30 minutes (at 50% humidity and 25°C) is a Drying time (touch dry). It may take longer dump or humid areas
- After 2 hours Recoat with water/oil based coat
- If temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C Do not paint
- Close the container lid if not using
Make sure the ventilation is adequate while using the paint
During 48 hours keep away from condensation and steam. Surface can be washed only after 7 days!
Coverage depends on the surface roughness and porousness. Up to 16 m2 per litre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.